Thank you for supporting our small local Irish business.
From Zucchetti, the Wiper C12 is small, precise and fast. Developed for complex areas up to 1.100 m² featuring hedges, flower beds and ponds. The brushless motors and powerful lithium ion batteries allow long working cycles and managing slopes up to 45%.
At A Glance Zucchetti Wiper C12:
* Developed for complex lawns of up to 1200m².
* Suitable for lawns that feature hedges, flower beds and other obstacles.
* High efficiency brushless motors and high capacity lithium-ion battery allow for long working times and managing slopes of up to 45%.
* The smart cutting algorithm and Eco mode sensor ensure complete mowing of the lawn and optimisation of the working times.
* Simple and intuitive display
* Mow up to 4 separate areas
* Eco mode Sensor
* Recognises the mown areas of lawn and reduce working times to the benefit of the lawn and reduce wear on the robot
* Spiral Cut
* Just as it’s able to detect areas of short grass, the C12 can detect areas of long and thick. Once it reaches areas like these, it begins mowing in a spiral to focus all of its efforts, resulting in a perfect and even finish.
* Built in rain sensor
Max sq.mt suggested (-20%) 1.100
Motor type Brushless
Lithium-Ion Battery (25,9V) 2 x 2.5 Ah
Max allowable slope (%) 45%
Max Slope (%) 35%
Slope on the edge or perimeter wire (%) 20%
Average working time +-20% 02:30
Recharge mode Contact
Blade type 4 Point Solid Blade
Cutting width 25 cm
Cutting height 25-60 mm
Spiral Cutting Yes
Eco Mode Yes
Rain sensor Yes
Maximum managed areas 4
Compass system No
Connect Module (GPS, GSM) – 2 No